Gabriel Cabrera is the guy behind The Artful Desperado blog. He’s a Vancouver-based Community Specialist and a devoted fan of all things art and design. When he’s not scouting the web for visual inspiration, he can be found taking a walk along Vancouver’s seawall, brainstorming at a cake bar, or having copious amounts of food with friends.
As we near the end of summer, we’re getting ready to wrap up our Endless Summer Projects series! Today we have a beautiful “spray” painted table cloth from the beautiful Alexandra Hedin. It would look perfect on the table at your final summer cook-out or back-to-school party! Check her blog for all of the fun details. And be sure to check Pars Caeli next week for our penultimate project!
In case you’ve missed any Endless Summer Projects, here’s a complete list so far this summer:
- Mosaic Stepping Stones from Lulu the Baker
- A Family-Friendly Weeknight Barbecue from Alexandra Hedin
- Sharpie-Dyed Shirts from Pars Caeli
- Bug Habitats from Classic Play
- Mini Masterpieces from Lulu the Baker
- Bubble Paint Banner from Alexandra Hedin
- Memoir Boxes from Pars Caeli
- Friendship Charm Bracelets from Classic Play
- Shaving Cream-Marbled Paper from Lulu the Baker