I’m super excited to share with you my first ever Holiday Gift Guide today! I love looking at gift guides; not only are they functional (Hello, gift ideas!), but they’re also designed really well and are pretty to look at. A few months ago, I decided that since I liked gift guides so much, I should put a few together. So I have four gift guides for you guys this Holiday season. Today, I present the Holiday Gift Guide for Babies & Kids.
The Holiday season is pretty magical when kids are involved, and shopping for them is always fun. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite colorful baby and kid products below. Most of these items are ones that my family has and loves, and a few are on the big wish list.
- BabyLit Board Books: This series of board books is adorable and fun. They teach things like opposites (Sense & Sensibility), spanish (Don Quixote), shapes (Treasure Island), and weather (Wuthering Heights) in whimsically illustrated classics for kids.
- Penny & Tilly Tees: The designs on Penny & Tilly’s tees are sweet, funny, and timeless. They have darling tees and sweatshirts that just make you smile.
- Tubby Todd Bath Products: We’re always on the lookout for good bath products for kids. These are all-natural, smell amazing, and really work! And the packaging is darn cute to boot! I keep ours in my bathroom and use them all the time for myself.
- The Land of Nod Toys: Whether you need a show-stopper ( Teepee or mushroom playhouse, anyone?) or the most adorable stocking stuffers on the planet, the Land of Nod has you covered in style. I have a hard time not buying everything I see!
- Freshly Picked Moccasins: We have collected a few pairs of these beautiful moccasins over the years, and they are still some of my favorite baby shoes. And now they come in hard soles for big kids and moms! A win for the whole family.
- Capes and Hats from Lovelane Designs: These are the only items on the gift guide that we don’t have in our family, but I’ve been in love with these amazing capes and hats for kids for a couple of years. They are so cute! I’m pretty sure my kids would all go nuts for these.
- Olliblocks from Caravan Shoppe: If you or your little one are into crafts, these Olliblocks are such a fun afternoon project. They have half a dozen different sets that you can buy and download. Then you get to spend a little quality time together making the blocks and you get a set of cute blocks to play with in the end, so it’s kind of like a gift-giving double header.
What are some of your favorite gifts for babies and kids? Leave a comment and let us know!