A gift guide for the ladies is up today! This holiday gift guide for her is a little different than most. Lots of holiday gift guides with presents “for her” are filled with luxe items with sparkles and shine and bling and pink. And I love all of those things as much as the next girl. But I also love really well-made products that are beautiful and functional with thoughtful little touches of luxury. Here are some of my favorites, things that I think any lady on your list would be pleased as punch to get!
- Farmgirl Flowers: I am constantly leaving hints for my husband that I want a bouquet from Farmgirl Flowers. Luckily, he has picked up on the hints. Sadly, it has only worked once so far. But I’m always hopeful! These bouquets are simply stunning.
- The Jones Market Necklace: After following this shop on Instagram for months, I finally bought myself a necklace. And then another one a few weeks after. And I want more! They are so cute and so well made. I wear mine a couple of times a week. They’re what you wear when you want to make an understated statement, if that makes sense.
- Kindness is the New Black Tee: My friend MJ sells these t-shirts at her shop, Pars Caeli. Her partner in the venture is her 10 year-old daughter. How cute is that?! They sell darling, uplifting prints, cards, and tees, and this one is my fave. I have one with black text, and I get compliments on it every time I wear it.
- Pie School by Kate Lebo**: I’ve been eyeing this book for a while and am hoping to get it for Christmas this year. The photos are styled and shot perfectly, the design is darling, and the recipes look amazing. And everybody loves pie, right?
- Watercolor Birthstone Calendar: I’ve been friends with the artist behind this calendar, Tan Rutley, for several years, and am blown away by her beautiful gemstone watercolors. My favorite is the amethyst; the detail and colors are just breathtaking.
- Mom’s Stuff Salve: I would recommend buying this for the fragrance alone! It contains all kinds of dreamy natural products that smell heavenly. And it feels so good on your skin. Oohlala! I’m partial to the pretty glass jar for gift giving.
- Faux Fur Blanket: Alexandra Rose Handmade makes darling clothes and these amazing faux fur lap blankets. They come in patterns ranging from graphic to tribal to floral, all of them stunning. So luxurious!
- Retro Cacti & Succulent Tea Towel: Tea Towels are always a great gift! Whether you know someone well or need a random hostess or white elephant gift, a cute tea towel like this retro cacti one is perfect! It’s even better accompanied by some freshly-baked holiday treats.
**This post contains affiliate links. You can read more about them on our policies page.**