Scandinavian Gatherings comes out 1 week from today!! That’s an exciting sentence to type. I leave on Friday for the first stop on my book tour, and then spend a crazy three weeks doing back to back to back book events, TV tapings, and interviews on both coasts. I would love for all of you who live in the area where an event is happening to come. Here is a current list of book events for September and October…
- BOSTON | Saturday, 9/24 | 12:30 pm | demo, Q&A, and book signing at the Nordic Food Festival | Scandinavian Cultural Center Nordic Hall, 206 Waltham Street, Newton, MA
- NYC | Wednesday, 9/28 | 7-9 pm | party and book signing (invite only; email me!) | FIKA 9th Avenue, 9th and 21st in Manhattan
- PORTLAND | Saturday, 10/8 | 4 pm | demo, Q&A, a book signing at Nordia Northwest | Nordia House, 8800 SW Oleson Road, Portland, OR
- EUGENE | Wednesday, 10/12 | 5-6:30 pm | party and book signing | Provisions Market Hall, 296 E. 5th Avenue, Eugene, OR
- SEATTLE | Thursday, 10/13 | 5:30-7:30 pm | Hands-on hot chocolate & cookie making at Pike Place Market | Pike Place Market Atrium Kitchen, 1433 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA
- SEATTLE | Friday, 10/14 | 6:30-8 pm | samples, Q&A, and book signing | Book Larder, 4252 Fremont Avenue N, Seattle, WA
- SAN FRANCISCO | Tuesday, 11/15 | 5:30-7 pm | holiday garland workshop (click HERE to register!) | Minted Local, 222 Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA
- LA | Monday, 11/21 | 5:30-7 pm | party and book signing | HUSET, 1316 1/2 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA
There are more events in the works, so stay tuned! If you have an idea for an event or think your city would be the perfect place to host a workshop, demo, party, or book signing, send me an email and let me know! And if you don’t live near one of the cities where a book event is taking place, but you still want to get in on the action, enter to win 1 of 10 copies of Scandinavian Gatherings on Sasquatch Books’ Goodreads give-away!
illustration by the amazing Andrea Smith
4 thoughts on “Scandinavian Gatherings Book Events”
So many congrats! San Francisco would love to have you as well!
Kara, that’s one of the events we’re working on! Cross your fingers!
Just read your book. I think you did a great job. Looking forward to the next one!!!?
Thank you so much, Marlana! xoxo